- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TO CONTACT ARTIST:

evan.crain@gmail.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

FIRST OF JUST A FEW


Turns out my last post was only a few days from being a year ago. But, I guess this past year hasn't really allowed me much time to paint. This painting, which I have not titled, is the first of just a few paintings I've finished this past year. It's a painting about a moment. Though I don't hold much feelings towards it now, at the time I viewed it as a good moment. Technically, I was challenging myself with an environment of fabric and limited lighting. This is one of those paintings that I like/dislike according to my mood. But, overall I believe it was helpful, as it was a painting that sorta set me up for some of the paintings that followed.

No comments: