IN DREAMS AND EXIT STRATEGIES


This is a fairly large painting I finished about 4-5 months ago. Since then I have taken on several other projects, so as usual, I've fallen behind on updating this blog. Either way, Here it is. I have titled it In Dreams and Exit Strategies. To keep the explanation short, it basically has a lot to do with goals and complications. Using a combination of materials like metal leaf, graphite, canvas, paper, lace, and twine, I tried to create a confusing dream-state swirl of gritty sadness and a sort of delicate beauty.

As you can see, I have also posted a detail image so you can get a better view of the different materials. I have also posted a few "in progress" images in case you are like me and like to see the process of artwork being created :)




Comments